Owning a car is one of the many luxuries of life that one absolutely must experience. It improves the quality of life drastically, with daily life passing by with the utmost convenience. From regular commute to and from your workplace to long drives on the weekend with your loved ones, having a car makes it all better. Currently, the automobile industry is on a constant growth streak, with demand for used cars in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and other Indian cities increasing consistently. The demand for second hand cars is so high that it outweighs the demand for brand new cars, owing to countless benefits that used cars offer. Here’s why opting for used cars is a wise decision:
- Saves Money: First and foremost, like any used things, used cars cost much less than brand new cars do. You also do not have to worry about a lot of additional fees like registration fees, RTO fees, road taxes and more, as most of these are one time payments that the first owner of the car has most likely paid off. Therefore, this is the best option if you’re looking to buy a car within a budget.
- Low Insurance Costs: When you purchase a used car, chances are it already has an existing insurance policy, so this isn’t something you will have to worry about for a while. However, it is a known fact that second hand cars have smaller insurance costs due to their low market value, and hence, you will have to pay smaller premiums.
- Wide Variety: Today, the automobile industry is full of modern cars that are built to last countless years. So, the used car market is full with every variant available for you to choose your favourites from. You can find any car from a wide range of latest as well as vintage cars as per your wishes.
- Slow Depreciation Rate: The market value of any car starts decreasing the second it’s driven out of the showroom. This goes down rapidly for the first couple of years and then slows down. So if you buy a new car, it will most likely be in its slow depreciation phase, meaning you will be able to get a good piece of your money back when you decide to resell.
- Less Stressful: While it is no secret that cars are a huge investment, the investment is certainly smaller when you’re opting for a used variant. With this, you don’t have the pressure that comes with buying a new car which is especially helpful for new drivers. In addition, you can fully enjoy the experience without worrying about trivial scratches and dents.
- Flexible: Used cars are very flexible as you can sell them as easily as you bought them. Whenever you feel like upgrading your current automobile for a better model, you can go ahead and sell your car in a few easy steps.
Used cars are the way to go if you’re looking to make a smart decision. Take a look at Spinny’s range of used cars and enjoy its various benefits like 5 Day Money Back Guarantee, Fixed Price Assurance, Assured BuyBack, 200 Points Inspection and more!